We are making progress. Finally we can add some life into our world. I searched and found some free and “low” poly models. They all needed quite a lot of remastering but eventually found their way into Airplay. I lost much of time to animating the freaking dolphin. No matter what I do to it, it always ended up looking like it has suffered from some serious genetic disorder disease, and looked like a lump of meat twitching into itself. It was not a pretty sight, actually quite emotionally disturbing even. Finally, I made sure all transformations were applied in Blender, and all bones in skeleton connected and named properly, and then more of some manual Collada editing I made it to work. I’m not looking forward to doing it again. Using similar technique as for trees, for time being, I just thrown them around randomly at see. Ships on surface, dolphins at random depth. Once again, world looks like a better place.